Saucony Kilkenny, Carrera, & Havok, pizza, 20% off shoes & gear, contribution to your school’s booster club, and give-aways. Hoka Clifton – toss on a pair and take them for a test run with us on July 22nd - Pancakes & Childcare!! (details below)
Take a pair of Hoka Clifton's for a test run (did we mention Childcare & Pancakes are part of the line-up?
Have you run in a pair of Hoka shoes yet? If not, try them out for a run on Saturday, July 22nd. We will meet up at Totally Running at 7am. Hoka will be on hand to lend you a pair of the new Clifton 4s as well as answer any questions that you may have. We will then head out on Reagan for a run (your choice on pace & distance) and meet back up for some pancakes. Bring your kiddos and let us entertain them while you run.
Here’s the break-down on the new Clifton:
- max cushion/minimal weight: the weight of the Clifton has increased since it was first created but it’s still light weight (9.3oz)
- engineered mesh & 3D puff print = molds to the foot, breathable
- improved foam = increased longevity and better rebound
- wider midfoot = better fit, available in a wide width for the first time
- moderate heel bevel = smooth heel transistion
- EVA midsole = nice cushioning
- Meta Rocker = smooth ride
Bottom line: the Hoka Clifton 4 is a lightweight shoe that provides a highly cushioned and smooth ride.